Tips & Tricks: Rapidshare Upload

I used Rapidshare a lot, to share my files with you guys.

Here, I share my tips, on how do we upload in at Rapidshare server.

1. Compress the files into a rar or zip file, using a program such as Winzip and Winrar. If you’re trying to share audio files, do not directly upload mp3 files. It will be deleted by Rapidshare.


2. And again, if you’re trying to upload a clip and/or audio mp3 files, choose a discreet filename for the rar or zip file. Do not use the exact name of the artist or album in the title. Don’t use a naming convention like, file01.zip, file02.zip. Give a unique name.

3. Even though I don’t use a passowrd, you can give it a try. Inside a Winzip or Winrar, there’s an option to create a password for the zip file.

4. And even though I don’t upload mp3s, I’m using a proxy. Use a proxy when uploading, preferrably an anonymous server. This option is not at all so important, but is a good safety precaution for the “ip logging” claimed on the site. You can get the proxy list by typing at Google, “elite proxy“.

Good luck.

0 Responses to "Tips & Tricks: Rapidshare Upload"

Post a Comment